Villa Francesca is a dream villa for rent, located in a privileged position a few steps from Arenella Beach, one of the most enchanting and exclusive beaches of the Isola del Giglio.
Surrounded by original stone terraces with centuries-old olive groves and immersed in a boundless garden dominated by some of the most characteristic plants of the Mediterranean, renting our Villa will offer you wonderful 360 degree views of the beach, the Argentario promontory and Giglio Castello. at the same time giving you all the comfort and privacy you need to spend your holiday of carefree and relaxing. We are waiting for you!
Discover Villa Francesca
Built by Domenico Pellegrini in the early '70s and dedicated to his granddaughter Francesca, the villa offers a large living / dining room with sea views, adjacent to a new fully equipped kitchen. The house also has two bathrooms (one with a washing machine), three double bedrooms and a bedroom with bunk beds, for a total of 8 beds.
Outside there is a large terrace (40 sqm) with barbeque where you can sunbathe or dine under the stars, an outdoor shower, a magnificent terraced olive grove with a dedicated space to enjoy aperitivos at sunset and finally a relaxation area to read a book or have breakfast while admiring the view. Villa Francesca also offers its guests a private covered parking for two cars.
Your stay at Villa Francesca
We are pleased to be able to offer our guests a variety of activities during their stay at Villa Francesca, both on our grounds and also walking around the beautiful Island of Giglio... Come and discover them with us!
The beautiful Arenella beach is just a ten minute walk from Villa Francesca (about 400 meters away).
- Playing Boules in the dedicated area.
- Explore our Mediterranean Garden (consisting of pines, oleanders, brooms, olive trees, geraniums, cacti, myrtle, heather, lavender, rosemary, basil, palms, firs, aloe, fruit trees ...).
- Do Yoga and Meditation outdoors (we also provide the appropriate mats.
- Closely observe a real Gigliese "capannello".
- Picnic outdoors (we provide a picnic blanket).
- Bird watching.
- Enjoy unforgettable sunrises, with the sun rising slowly over the sea, colouring the beautiful Argentario promontory.
- Read outdoors on comfortable armchairs.
- Organize a special aperitivo among the olive trees, in an exclusive area with panoramic views.
- Have a barbeque evening with friends on the terrace.
- Sunbathe in the outdoor area equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
- Admire the breathtaking sunsets over Giglio Castello, which stands imposing on the top of the island.
Where we are
Get in touch
Or email us at email@example.com